Sunday, August 22, 2010

DIY Suspension Trainer for $10!

No one is the keeper of all good ideas so when I see one I like to pass it on to you.  Adam Steer of BodyweightCoach.com has a great video out on how to build your own suspension trainer f0r $1o with things you can buy at the dollar store.  He made it out of 3 dog leashes, and some zip ties.  I thought I'd try it myself but I went high end.  I went to the grocery store for the leashes and I bought metal clips at the hardware store instead of zip ties.  I had the thing up and working from the rafters in my garage in less than 10 minutes! I spent $25 but it sure beats the $50-$220 that a lot of the companies are asking for it.  It's a great idea.  Here's the link.  http://www.bodyweightcoach.com/08/suspension-training/

No comments:

Post a Comment